Investing in Public Storage
I recently held a webinar talking about what it looks like to invest in public storage facilities. It was great having some of you members on along with some people that are just looking to get started with real estate investing.
Some of the things we covered were:
- What are the risks and upsides to investing in commercial real estate?
- How do returns in real estate compare to stock market returns?
- How does public storage compare to other markets in real estate?
- What is the difference between passive investing in real estate vs investing in the stock market?
- How does one get involved as a passive investor?
You can watch the webinar by clicking the link below. Please let me know if you run into any questions!
Written by Jay Personius
Jay is an accomplished Systems and Software Engineer, Agile Coach, and Real Estate Investor with over 40 years of experience in both the Defense and Private sectors of business.
Engineers in Real Estate is a group of professionals that collectively invest in real estate opportunities to create the financial legacy we have always wanted.
Zero obligation. No membership fees.
Ready to get started? Click below to apply and get access to some of the best real estate investment opportunities.